1. Complete hygienic treatment of the device daily according to the manual.
Regular washing, disinfection and acid cleaning of the device will prevent mineral deposits formation and contamination by microorganisms, and decrease maintenance cost.
2. Do not use the device if there is any potential danger until it is eliminated.
3. Do not use the device with unsupported power unit. Use AC-DСpower adapter with output DC voltage 12V and rated current 5A or higher.
4. Connect the power adapter of the device directly to the socket outlet. Do not use extension cords or any types of unapproved wiring systems.
5. Electrical supply should be protected from moisture, condensation, leaks, or any type of liquid exposition.
6. Do not allow any moisture to reach electrical connectors and electronic components of the device.
7. Containers for filling should be:
- designed to contact with food
- designed to withstand the pressure of 5 bar (73 psi)
- clean, without any odor, visible cracks, burrs, bubbles or any other damages.
8. Do not open the device protective door during fill, cleansing or calibration processes. If the container explodes inside the device, please replace the body regardless if there are any damages due to the explosion.
9. Do not use any equipment under the pressure more than 2.5 bar (36 psi) with the device.
10. If you are not able to fix device failure using producer's fixing recommendations,
please do not try to repair the device yourself and contact the qualified technician.